Electronic extraction & verification of mobile contracts
Signature Software has created a new OCR (optical character recognition) service that will revolutionise the way that your business handles Telstra (Siebel & MNC) contracts. Make those trips to the store room to hunt for old contracts a distant memory.
How does OCR work?
- Mobile Batching becomes a digital process, matching the scanned contract to the ICE entry automatically, highlighting any ICE entry not yet completed.
- All contracts are now available online in addition to your hard copy, making contract retrieval an automated process as contracts are indexed by individual service numbers and immediately retrievable.
- You can tailor the system to align with your workflow by allowing staff to either manually scan a signed contract or print a pdf copy directly to the OCR location.
- Contract data accuracy is also improved as management can now easily track and report on contract data entry down to individual staff members.
- Data security is paramount and all mobile contracts are processed and stored within your own chosen IT environment, either local or hosted.
- Future features will include Accounts Payable invoicing benefits.
There are a range of packages available to suit all sizes of stores and business centres.
For more information on our Business Process Automation Software, contact us today